By visiting the Site or providing your information to The Full Frontal, you hereby agree that The Full Frontal, its related corporations, associates, affiliates and joint development companies as well as their representatives may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities which shall include, without limitation to the following (the “Purposes”):
- Store and process your Personal Data;
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- For The Full Frontal to comply with its obligations under law or regulations (whether in Malaysia or overseas including disclosing such Personal Data to Malaysian and overseas law enforcement agencies or courts);
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- For marketing purposes, such as delivering updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from The Full Frontal.
In addition, your Personal Data may be transferred to any company within The Full Frontal which may involve sending your data to a location outside Malaysia. For the purpose of updating or correcting such data, you may at any time apply to The Full Frontal to have access to your Personal Data which is stored by The Full Frontal.
The Full Frontal is committed to full compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer for these purposes. Should you wish to request access to your Personal Data, or if you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of our processing of your Personal Data, such Officer may be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or +603-7490 2119.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.